Aluminum Fin Tube Type Condenser Coil Air Conditioner

China Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Steel Tube Heat Exchanger,Find details about China Condenser,Evaporator from Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Steel Tube Heat Exchanger Condensers Type Operation medium Operation pressure ( MPa ) Application 1 16/ 9.52/ 12.7 Copper tube with aluminium fin Cold/hot water 1.6 Used for combined air handling unit,fan coil etc air conditioning devices 2 18/ 20 Steel pipe winding with steel sheet Steam 0.2 Used for combined air handling unit,fan coil Aug 17,2021·Condensers Type Operation medium Operation pressure ( MPa ) Application 1 16/ 9.52/ 12.7 Copper tube with aluminium fin Cold/hot water 1.6 Used for combined air handling unit,fan coil etc air conditioning devices 2 18/ 20 Steel pipe winding with steel sheet Steam 0.2 Used for combined air handling unit,fan coil Price Range $28 - $30Steel Circle In Coil For Air Conditioner

Steel Fin Coil Condenser For Rooftop Air.Steel Fin Coil condenser for Rooftop Air Conditioner ABOUT PRODUCT Advantages of our steel tube aluminum fin condenser coil for commercial air condition of HVAC.1.The fins produced are of very high standard of quality having flare position made of plain,Wave type.2.Mar 23,2021·However,the vast majority of HVAC coils that you see are built with steel tubes and aluminum fins.That combination offers the most effective heat transfer at the most efficient cost.To begin,fins are responsible for a surprising 65% 70% of the heat transfer on any coil,while tubes are responsible for the remaining 30% 35%.Fin Type Evaporator-Shenglin.Evaporator Type.Operation medium.Operation pressure (MPa) Application.1.16/9.52/12.7 Copper tube with aluminium fin.Cold/hot water 1.6.Used for combined air handling unit fan coil etc air conditioning devices.2.18/20 Steel pipe winding with steel sheet.Steam 0.2.Price Range $60 - $100Payment Terms T/T,Western Union,PaypalCondensation Forms Air-CooledPort Shanghai,ChinaChina Copper Tube Steel Fin Condenser CoilOct 03,2021 fin condenser coil,fin condenser coil Suppliers and Coil Condenser Coil Coil Condenser HVAC Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube Wafer Coil CondeCoil Cooling Coil Counter Flow Heat Exchanger/Sea Water Condenser /Titanium Tube Cooling CoilRefrigeration steel tube aluminium fin condenser coilBlue Steel Fin Copper Tube Condenser CoilSee a full list on People also askWhat's the difference between aluminium and steel air conditioner coils?What's the difference between aluminium and steel air conditioner coils?Since Copper is costlier than Aluminium,an Air conditioner with steel coils are obviously expensive.This is where the manufacturers found Steel to be the best alternative to Copper in reducing the manufacturing costs of an AC.3.Flexibility (Pliability) Aluminium is very flexible when compared to Copper.[Differences] Copper vs Steel Coil for Air ConditioningAug 16,2021·Condensers Type Operation medium Operation pressure ( MPa ) Application 1 16/ 9.52/ 12.7 Copper tube with aluminium fin Cold/hot water 1.6 Used for combined air handling unit,fan coil etc air conditioning devices 2 18/ 20 Steel pipe winding with steel sheet Steam 0.2 Used for combined air handling unit,fan coil

Related Post

Leave a message